Tuesday 15 April 2008

A QUOTE DESCRIBING AN IDEA FROM THE CLIENTS

Jane Goodall: "Every individual matters. Every individual has a role to play. Every individual makes a difference."

Florence Nightingale: "Where shall I find God? In myself. That is the true Mystical Doctrine. But then I myself must be in a state for Him to come and dwell in me. This is the whole aim of the Mystical Life."

Stephen Hawking: "My expectations were reduced to zero when I was 21. Everything since then has been a bonus."

Reference:

Dunn, B. 2006, When They Were 22: 100 Famous People at the Turning Point in Their Lives, Andrews McMeel Universal Company, America.

Barnum, B.S. 2003, Spirituality in Nursing: From Traditional to New Age, Springer Publishing Company, New York.

Stephen Hawking's Quotations 2008, accessed 14 April 2008,
(http://www.thelandsalmon.com/technology/stephen-hawkings-quotations.html)

No comments: